EMAIL DELIVERY OF LIBRARY NOTICES
- Log into your account (see Setting Up Your Account for instructions).
- Click the “Edit Account” link.
- Enter the email address where you want notices sent.
- Click “Submit.”
Note: Please remember, if you opt for email notification, all library notices (reserve pickup notices, overdue notices, bill notices and courtesy notices) will be emailed.
If you prefer to receive a phone call, you cannot have an email address listed in your library account.
Reserve and Due-Date Alerts
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- Enter the mobile number where you want text messages sent.
- Under the “Mobile Alerts via SMS” heading, select the “Click to Opt In” option.
- Click the “Opt In” box at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Submit.”
Renewing via Text
- Make sure you are signed up for text notices (see above).
- When you receive a text message notification indicating your item is nearly due, reply to that message with the word RENEW.
- Once the system attempts to renew the items, you will receive one of these messages:
- Your items could not be renewed (no items may be renewed)
- (x) of (y) items were renewed (some or all were renewed)
Note: Standard text message charges apply.