HOW TO RESERVE BOOKS ONLINE
Please be aware that the fulfillment of reserves are subject to local library borrowing restrictions. Not all items may be reserved.
- Search the Catalog for the item you wish to reserve.
- When you’ve located the title you want to request click on the REQUEST IT button.
- You will then be prompted to enter your name, the 14-digit barcode from your library card, and PIN number. If you are logging in for the first time, you may choose any four digits for your PIN.
- You may enter a date if you have a deadline for the book to cancel your request if it has not been filled by that date. Please Note: If this is your first time logging into the system, you will be asked to re-enter your PIN number to verify your account.
- Click on Submit.
- After clicking Submit you should see that your request was successfully placed.
HOW TO RENEW BOOKS ONLINE
- Open the My Account page in the Catalog.
- Enter your 14-digit barcode number (without spaces) and your PIN. Click Select.
- Click on the link Checkouts.
- Select the box next to the item(s) you wish to renew.
- Click Renew Marked or Renew All.
An item may not be renewed if:
- The item is already overdue.
- The item has already been renewed once before.
- The item has been requested by another patron.